Using and accessing our site - AndroidOSFan - and any of the services available is conditioned by your acceptance of these terms listed below. If you cannot agree or do not agree with any of its parts, you cannot use AndroidOSFan. Please take note these terms only apply to the information and services offered by this site.
The company policyWe treat our readers with respect and their privacy is of utmost importance to our team. We use updated, performing protection software to insure the confidentiality of any data you offer. The policy hereby presented discusses the information our site collects and the uses of that information.
SecurityWe make all efforts to maintain the privacy of our users information that is not public. We do not insure the guarantee of data security for the information directly transmitted to us by you, so please take into account that you do that at your own risk.
The type of information collectedWe collect information of the users that subscribe to our newsletter or fill in forms on our site.
We are entitled to use any of this information collected in the following cases:
1. To improve the experience of our users and to offer them customized services, as your information helps us respond to your individual needs.
2. To improve the AndroidOSFan web-site. We are always updating our web-site to fit the needs of our public, and we use the information we gather this way in our improvement process.
3. To improve the services to other clients - the information helps us respond to service requests from our clients and offer them the support they request.
4. To send e-mail messages and newsletters - if you provide an e-mail to us, we can use it to send you information, important updates in the industry or regarding products you are interested in and are relevant to you.
5. To offer you content that you request expressly from us. Please take note that you have the option of unsubscribing from our newsletter and any messages from our team. We offer detailed instructions on this process at the bottom of our message.
Do we offer information to any third-party?We do not sell, exchange or transfer information or identification data of our users to any third party, except to trusted parties that assist us in operating the web-site, as long as they agree on keeping this information private. We also provide information according to the law if their disclosure is necessary in enforcing the law, to apply the politics of the site or to protect our rights or others (copyright and security). We operate according to the law of California, with all its updates and changes available on date.
ContactFor any questions or additional data please contact us by using the Contact section of our site.